Thursday, May 6, 2010

My brother, Greg is truly my inspiration for all the fun I am having creating this blog. When I talked to him a couple of nights ago he said he had not been to the blog for about 6 days. Well, when I chatted with him this afternoon, he said he had been on and thought all my changes and new things were all great but he was sorry I had removed the picture of the suprized kitty from the top of the home page and simply made it a blog post. I promised Greg I would make it a permenant picture on the side bar so we could both enjoy it each time we visited the Quilting Garden - hence, the new and improved surprized kitty picture on the side bar at the top of the page . . .

Hey, how did it get to get Thursday night already??? Who is the stealer of time?? :-)

Also, Happy Birthday to my Mom, Hazel, who would have been 92 years old today if she were still with us!!! Happy Birthday, Mom!!

No comments: