Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to Autumn

This is my most favorite time of year!!!  Well, most years.  But this year, living in St. George, Utah, there is no sign of fall anywhere!!!  Its sunny and 90 degrees today and all next week it is supposed to be in the 100s.  My darling friend, Regena, was kind enough to call me (actually she was bragging - LOL!!!) on her way to school this morning to let me know that there was a bit of snow on top of Pike's Peak - the huge mountian that lies just west of Colorado Springs, my home before moving to St. George.
I love the four seasons with fall being the very best!!!  I hope that wherever you live you are enjoying life and the views that surround you!!  And for all my friends down under - happy spring!!!







4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow what beautiful pictures. Living in the deep south, we do not get the change of color, but we do enjoy warm winters ;-)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love the season of Autumn best also. The leaves in New York are at their peak already. I am amazed at the variety of Maple on our farm - each has it's pallette of colors. Purples to deep red, variety of reds, red orange tonals, to orangy browns. My morning walks are like browsing an artist's gallery.

Clair said...

Beautiful pictures! We don't get an autumn as such....just a lessening of heat. But our spring here down under is beautiful!

mkhquilts said...

Those photos are great! You have an artist's eye.