Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow!! A Wonderful Christmas Gift From A Friend Down Under!!!

I got the nicest surprize in the mail today from my cyber-friend, Helen McNaught, over at Aunty Hennys.  I first met Helen when she sent me one of her International Siggies and I sent her one of mine.  I found out about her blog and I have been following her posts for months!!  And I have her link on the sidebar on my blog. 
Its funny, I have read on other blogs where someone gets a gift from a cyber-friend out of the clear blue sky and I always thought that was so cool!!!  Well, now I am one of those lucky kids!!!  Thank you, Helen!!!  I love it!!!  I am calling your gift a Mug Mat (as its not as big as a mug rug) and that is what I am going to use it for: my hot chocolate and egg nog and all the other holiday drinks that I find!!!  :-)

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a stunning fussy cut center to that Hexie! What a beautiful gift. I have been enjoying your siggies, too. What a wonderous, memory quilt these will make.