Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am Finally Taking the Leap

into fabric dying.  I have wanted to try my hand at dying fabric for several years but was not willing to to try it.  I think I was scared of the process and the expense.

Well, my little eBay store has been very slow the past few weeks and so I decided I needed to give it a little boost.  I am hoping that I can learn the dying techniques well enough to sell high quality hand dyed cottons in my little store.

I had NO idea what it took to dye fabric - all the tools and the dyes and the additives and of course fabric that is prepared for dying.  Now I do!!



Ok, here goes . . .

3 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

What colors...oh yeah, Blue!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Good luck! I leave that process to my friend and then buy it from her.

Chris said...

How fun!!! I love to dye fabric. Yours turned out just gorgeous.