Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneeky Peek of June Doll Quilt

Well, with all the stuff going on in my life and with the big move I just made, I am a month behind on my Doll Quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap.  Trish, my swap partner has been VERY, VERY patient with me but I wanted to make sure she got her June quilt before the end of July.  So I got started on it today and here is a little peek for Trish ~


The theme for June was something borrowed, something blue, but since Trish is a Veteran, I dropped the borrowed part and will concentrate on the blue with a bit of red and tea-stained white mixed in!!  Stay tuned for the rest of the quilt!!

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

That looks so pretty. I can't wait to get it when your done. Love the heart shaped flags.
Very creative. Thank you.

Denise :) said...

So pretty -- you're such a talented quilter!! :)