Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Friend Joy has Advanced . . .

in McCall's Quilt Design Star 2012/Amateur contest at Creative Crafts Group. She has officially made it into another round and there are only 12 designers at this level.  McCall's sent Joy one yard of fabric and told her she needed to design something around the one yard of fabric.  She was given only 3-1/2 weeks to come up with something.  And here is the piece she came up with ~

Beyond Floral Gardens

Please support a fellow quilter and designer and click on the link below to vote for Joy's creation.


Thanks everyone - and you can vote once EVERY day!!

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

I did, I did, I did! (And I will again!) :)

Deanna said...

WOW! I really like her quilt. The hummingbird section and the row of flowers on the bottom are my favorite parts.