Monday, December 17, 2012

Goodies in the Mail!!


First, I received this wonderful star ornament that my darling friend Liz over at The Village Quilters made for me.  Liz lost her precious son just a little over a year ago and so she added a darling little angel to the ornament - it's her son Christopher's angel and on the back it says "made for an angel."

And look, it's snowing outside - a sure sign angels are afloat!!


Here is a close up of Christopher's angel!!  Is this little ornament perfect for my little Christmas tree or what??


I also received my December Doll Quilt Swap quilt from Barbara!!  Is it darling or is it darling??  She calls it her Catty Cane quilt!!  Thanks, Barb, I love it!!

It makes me so happy to have made so many wonderful friends through my blog these past few years!!  It brings joy to my soul whenever I open one of your blogs and read about what is going on in your lives!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your presents are sweet. Love the name of the kitty quilt! Have a great holiday.

Melody said...

Your Catty Cane quilt is adorable.

Barbara said...

Glad you like it, Kris.