Monday, December 24, 2012

T'was the night Before Christmas . . .

and I just got my final "Secret" Santa gift finished and delivered to the North Pole for Santa to deliver.



I'm one of the elves!!

And while I was working on this table runner today, it snowed and snowed and snowed so we are going to have a white Christmas and I want to share my white Christmas with all of you who are not so lucky ~




I took the pictures tonight so they are kinda winter wonderlandy looking!!  I think we got at least nine inches!!  And it is sooooooooooo quiet outside right now!!

And then finally, I can show you the cute December Doll Quilt I made for Barb in The Doll Quilter's Monthly Swap because it arrived at her house today in time for Christmas ~


Darn, I thought I had taken a full picture of it after I got the quilting done and the binding on, but I guess not!!  Anyway, above is the top.


This is the quilt after it was quilted with the binding in place, and 


This is the fabric on the back and the label.  One day, I'm getting a lap quilt like this one just for me!!

Hope your Christmas eve has been as special as mine!!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wasn't it fun to have it snow all day the day before Christmas? Well, it was because I didn't have anywhere to go.
You have been a busy elf, with very nice results!
Sent the grandsons home with their quilts tonight and realized I didn't get any "finished" photos, either. : )

Denise :) said...

Kris, this last swap quilt is just darling! Is the snowman print a batik???! It's wonderful the way you paired it with the blocks! Your snow is pretty, too! We've got rain, rain, rain...and some icky weather to the southwest. Hope it bypasses us!! :)