Thursday, December 12, 2013

Well, Helloooooooo!!

Oh, my, it has been such a long time since I actually posted anything other than my Saturday's Smile - and I bearly had time to post this past Saturday's Smile.

I have just been busy keeping busy for the holidays but I did want to share this darling project that a friend asked me to do for her employees and her family members - I will be making 40 total but 15 of them left here today!!



They are microwave bowls so your little fingers don't get burned when you heat a bowl of something in your microwave.  You can get a cute tutorial HERE.  Ok, next Christmas project here I come!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Clever. Who comes up with this stuff?
I wondered where you had been hiding. Of course, I could have come by when I am shopping just down the street, but it seems I am always rushing to get to one thing or another. But we definitely need to get together for lunch when it is birthday time!! : )

elliek said...

What a good idea. My computer is being slow but I will definitely look at the tutorial.

Nancy said...

Such a cute idea. I do believe you are one of the most giving people I have ever met. You will be blessed.