Monday, June 23, 2014

Decisions, Decisions!!

I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, or maybe that was my excuse to sit and work on my first Lucy Boston block.  I'm pretty happy with my first try but now I have a decision to make ~



Which way to set the pieces.  It took seeing them side by side to make that decision and I think I have decided I like the cream up next to the blue with the red dots on the outside corners - what is NOT what I was orignially thinking when I chose these fabrics.  Anyone have any thoughts?

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I like the second one better - the first setting , the red just takes over.

Melody said...

The second one is my choice too, although they both look wonderful

Janet O. said...

I'll be difficult here (would you expect anything less?). I prefer the first one--I feel like it looks more "together", what ever that means. : )

jan said...

Woohoo! Yay! BOTH look terrific! Can't go wrong either way. You did a great job! xo jan

elliek said...

both look pretty darn good to me. Beautiful colours.

Grit said...

Your blocks are really wonderful.