Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Have Always Wanted . . .

to participate in a Round Robin but have never been in the right place at the right time.  So, when our Sew Small Guild started a Row Robin, I was in!!

With this Robin we supply our own fabric and I picked ~


who else??  Kaffe Fassett.  Now, as you can see this is VERY colorful and very in your face - Kaffe would be proud.  And very small - each of the 6 blocks in the row finish out at 3 inches!!

I think we get to choose the Row Robins we want to be part of if enough sign up, so I am hoping that here in "Dark and Dirty" land, someone in the Guild will enjoy branching out into the world of color!!

I'll take pictures each month so you can follow along!!  Should be a hoot!!  ;-0

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Love Love Love your blocks!!!! All that color knocks my socks off :)

Janet O. said...

Oh, you are too funny! Here in "dark and dirty land"?? If that is the case, why do I have to travel for almost 2 hours to find a great selection of "dark and dirties"?

These are eye-popping mini blocks and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Maybe I can't convert you to the dark side, but it is fun to see you dabbling in the small side of things. : )

Deanna said...

I would gladly participate with your color. Even if a person isn't a Kaffe fan, solids work well and are a pleasing contrast.

elliek said...

Great blocks. Look forward to the finished quilt.