Sunday, November 16, 2014

Slow Stitchin' Sunday

I know, I know another strip quilt!!  But for gifts and charity quilts they are beautiful, easy and relatively quick.  This one is for a gal at work whose elderly Mom (well, sort of elderly, she is only 76) had radiation years ago on her leg and a few weeks ago, she was just walking and her femur broke.  She is having a hard time with being shut in and unable to get around for a minimum of six weeks.  So, I thought with winter coming on, a lap qult would raise her spirits.


I finished the binding this evening while watching a tender Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, The Magic of Ordinary Days.  I made it from a Ladies' Album Jelly Roll.  Nikki's Mom loves pink and flowers!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

There you go being thoughtful again.
Be careful when you call 76 elderly. Some of us are pushing close to that number.