Monday, November 21, 2016

First of Many . . .

bins was broken into today.  Luckily, there was mostly fabric ~


But there were two projects inside and so one of these projects will be completed before I can open another bin.


This is a baby quilt that was started probably 4-5 years ago!!  I think I have enough blocks to make a crib size quilt for a little boy.

There was also this Counted-Cross stitch that I had made for a shaker box top for my Mom probably about 35-40 years ago, yes, that's years!!  I took it off the box because it was so dirty and I need to think about what to do with it now since it is a circle.  Any ideas?


Ok, so here is the bin now - ready to add some fabric from the next bin, labeled and put away ~


This is kinda fun!!

Update on my Giveaway - I am going to be sending some fun Scottie dogs to Chiska over at Closet Quilters!!  Thank you to everyone for your great feedback!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Fun to discover things you have stored and forgotten.
You could still square up that little stitched piece and have it matted and framed, or line it and make a lavender sachet, or a bowl filler. It is very pretty and has a history that is worth preserving.