Monday, April 3, 2017

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Pinterest Image

Wow, I must be getting slower and slower and slower as the years go by.  I was a vendor at the Blackfoot Quilt Fest up in Blackfoot, Idaho this past weekend and it took me so long to get ready for it on Tuesday and Wednesday, that I forgot to pick the Honeycomb winner on Wednesday before I left.  So, as a result, when I consulted Mr. Random this morning, he chose 3 winners!!  What a guy!!

True Random Number Generator  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

First winner is the well-known "Anonymous" (aka Marilyn) who said that her daughter is an expert quilter and would have lots of ideas for her!!

Marilyn, be sure to send your snail mail address to me at lavenderquilts@gmail.com so I can send your Honeycomb to you!!

True Random Number Generator  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The second winner is Michele T said she would make a couple of zipper pouches that she saw on Pinterest!!  Thank heavens for PINTEREST, right??!!

Michele, be sure to send your snail mail address to me at lavenderquilts@gmail.com so I can send your Honeycomb to you!!

True Random Number Generator  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And the third and final winner is GranChris who said theHoneycombs would go into a hand-sewn Garden quilt!!

Chris, be sure to send your snail mail address to me at lavenderquilts@gmail.com so I can send your Honeycomb to you!!

Congratulations to all three winners!!

Not only did I forget to pick a Honeycomb winner but this is the first time in a long time that I did not post a Saturday Smile!!  So here it is a little late - hope it gives you a week-long smile!!

Pinterest Image

Have a great week, dear friends!!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I had forgotten it was Blackfoot! How did it go?
Cute smile maker. : )
You know, the experts say that having conspicuous luggage makes you less of a target for theft. It is easier for thieves to walk away with luggage that looks inconspicuous. Maybe I need to start some patchwork bags before I take to the air again.

Denise :) said...

I use highly decorated luggage when I fly, too. For just the reason Janet shared! I hope you had a great week/weekend! Congrats to all your winners! :)

Pamela said...

I LOVE the cartoon! I have to show that to my husband - he travels a lot and purposely bought luggage that was not like the majority of cases on the baggage claim carousel. His is not as bright as the one in the cartoon but it's different.

KaHolly said...

Congratulations to your winners! It's always so much fun to receive a treat in the mail! Pretty funny cartoon! If I thought I could make something durable enough to be tossed about by the airlines, I would! How was Blackfoot? Sorry I haven't been by...I'm a little out of sync. Enjoy your day! XO