Friday, August 18, 2017

Spellbound . . .

Well, I have not done much quilting all summer long because of the move to Oregon and several quilt shows that I have had to prepare for.  But, on Wednesday, I started the Spellbound quilt by Urbanchiks because I have 40 kits to sell and I would like to have a sample ready for the Portland Quilt Expo the last weekend in September.


It has been a long time since I have done any piecing and I am really enjoying it!!  I am trying to get two rows done a day so I can get it to Tammy, my quilter, by the end of August!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Do you remember how to piece? :)
Are you sending it back here for Tammy J. to quilt? She does do a great job.
It will be a beauty, Kris. I hope it sells lots of kits for you!!

elliek said...

Pretty. Sure you will sell all the kits

KaHolly said...

It's lovely! Can't wait to see yours done up!