Friday, December 22, 2017

A Fun New Swap . . .

and I got my first one done.  I have been involved with the Inchy Flower Hexagon Swap group for many years now and the cute gal that is the Swap Mommy for that group thought it would be fun to have a Patchwork of the Crosses (POTC) Block swap.  so she got a few of us together to do a trial run in December and than start the Swap officially in January.  The POTC I made is for the Swap Mommy, Debbie and she wanted it so it would look good on a black background.

Hope she likes it ~


I took this picture on my work table and it is dark brown but it looks black and so I think the block will go well on the black background Debbie is planning on using.

Gosh, I had forgotten how long these blocks take to make with all the fussy cutting and fabric selection and design.  Plus, after I finished this block, I loved it so much I don't want to send it away!!  Boy, am I terrible or what!!  Boo!  Hoo!!  I still want to keep it!!  Well, I guess I'll just have to make one for me!!

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Gosh, golly, gee, it’s GORGEOUS! I wouldn’t want to give it up, either!